Tuesday 9 April 2013

Its a looong time

Hi everyone

Well for those of you who dont know yet, things have been very bad here, Jason has had a very bad accident over a week ago and is laid up in hospital. He was out horse riding when the horse halted my Jas didnt and he crashed through some fence railings seriously injuring his spine and neck.
Fortunatly my lovely neighbour was visiting and she was a registered nurse and knew exactly what to do, justa s well because I went to pieces. Obviously it has turned our lives so upside down;, Jas is seriously ill and I am very worried about him and how he will pull through. I have had Kyle and Mal helping out on the farm here and Bear came down for a week to help and he will come back if Mal or Kyle need to leave, so things will tick over for a short while but it is inevitable we will have to sell the farm. What worries me is its not a good time to sell so how we will come out of it I dont know.
The agent I had here on Saturday was quite optomistic, but then thats his job isnt it. But with the improvements we have done he thinks he will be able to sell if that is what we need to do.
The girls are staying with Bear in Christchurch at the moment, I am having too much difficulty balancing things here what with Jas in hosptal 75 miles away, looking after the farm, house I just couldnt do the girls justice with home schooling so it looks like we will be moving back into the city time soon.
I spent yesterday and today checking out schools and if I chose Aranui it would have been good for the girls as Sandy lives close, but I dont like Aranui school so at this stage it will likely be Linwood or Avonside girls.

Darling Paula is going to let us rent her place in ChCh until we know how thing will turn out if I have to move to ChCh, but as far as Jas is concerned its a matter of wait and see. The doctors are not sure if he will even be able to walk again so its a rather gloomy prospect at the moment.
For now I am helping on the farm, going up to ChCh to see Jas and helping out Sandy and Bear with the Girls.
Linda comes back to ChCh in a week or so so I expect Bear will move back there but then I dont know how things are there. But if he dioes Sandy couldnt look after the girls let alone take them to school, so there is another what if. Bear says he would take them and pick them up whereveer they go but its a big call to ask; but that was before Linda says she is going back to ChCh to live now her Pop is better.
Well I will let you know how things turn out, when I know.

All my love

No comments:

Post a Comment