Sunday 27 January 2013

We are moving

Sorry about not being on line for such a long time, I have actually sat down several times to write but always managed to get side tracked.

Well the farm has sold and we have sold my house in Christchurch as well, and we have purchased a larger farm down in mid Canterbury About 20 miles from Methven township.

It is quantum leap for us as the new farm is much bigger and it required a lot of heated negotiations between Jason and I but in the end he won and I must admit having spent a few days down there this week I do love the area.
We will home school the girls for a few years and when its time for them to spread their wings we will look at our options and where we are in life and then decide what to do, but that is a few years away yet.

We have been horrendously busy packing and taking stuff down south and today we are doing the really big house stuff. On the weekend we move the farm equipment and by next Wednesday we will be gone.

Bear and Mal have been a big help with packing and moving, Mal is living in Christchurch at the moment and he and Bear are talking about buying a small place in the city, god what a man cave that will end up. Bear got some money when we sold the gardens and he had some turn up from overseas, well Mal always has money; I do wonder about that man.
 I suggested they buy the house next door to his ex which we saw was for sale, but that brought a pile of expletive deletives from Bear, so its a no go.
I think they are looking in the Marshalands-Shirley area which is a real nice area, especially with the mall there, silly thing is I could have sold them my place in the city if they had told me sooner, it was in the Burwood - Dallington area quite close to the mall as well.

Now the girls are doing really well and have spent most of the holidays horse riding, they are now near experts and much more proficient than their mother, well as for their dad; he is a quad bike man. I wont let the girls anywhere near the quad bikes, especially considering the number of accidents there have been recently throughout the country.

Well must go for now, will write soon, promise.
Oh by the way,  I am pregnant again, we are hoping for better luck this time.

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment