Thursday 29 November 2012

Musings

I have been like a little girl in a candy store this week, we have had 2 of Mal's exsoldier friends staying over, they are the cutest and sweetest guys you could hope to meet. I asked Mal why would someone call soldiers seals, he said its because they have a tendency to get in a flap when the action gets hot, Im not so sure about that.

Anyway they have gone down to Fiordland today with Mal and Speedi, they are spending 3 or 4 days diving   around the fiords and then a week in Queenstown.

During Xmas Steve and Mike (the two seals :-)) are staying in at the lodge when Speedi, Paula and my family head down to Queenstown for a week or so. Bear was coming but I think things have changed there, he has moved out of Linda's so I dare not ask where. I do know Linda was really upset about that, I think Bear has some issues to address. He cant bounce around from one woman's place to another and expect a relationship to work.

We have had an easier week this week, its been almost being on holiday already, well not quite, as we still had lots of work to do on the farm but not as bad as last week.
At least I don't have that huge Generator sitting outside my kitchen window any more  it was taken up to the lodge by truck and tractor. Speedi has finished work on bears new/old land rover, it looks a real treat now and as Mike says for a pommie machine it "suuure puuurrs".

Not a lot of news from over in the gardens, they having to go to court to get permission for the septic tanks etc, its costing the group a bundle in legal fees and Im really worried who is forking out the money, I am hoping its not Kurt who has taken over everything since Bear pulled out a few months ago.


Well I must move on, love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment