Saturday 10 November 2012

My weekly report

It has been a busy week, and a very sociable one.

Last Monday we had Bear and Mal out here and they took Jas and Kyle down to the river  for some shooting practice, the place sounded like a war zone at times.

During the week we had some of of the Girl's friends sleep over and yesterday we had our belated fireworks and BBQ.
A lot of friends and neighbours came out and Mal and Speedi let of some of their homemade fireworks which sounded more like flares and grenades, but we sure had a heap of fun. The farm was covered in Kids playing and chasing while the patio was covered in drunken men telling whoppa tales, I swear the men around here are worse than fishermen.

We haven't seen Bear all week as he has been in hospital for a few days, he has severe arthritis in his legs and arm and he has had his ankle looked at. He has kept in touch with the girls and I as he has been using my laptop so its been rather neat being able to chat with him. As he said at least it gave him time to do some blogging, Linda says he has been a very quiet little chap, hmmmm makes a change from grumpy.
I heard from him this morning and he is staying over at sandy's tonight as he has bunch of war buddies ??? coming around tonight.

Speedi's house is finally finished, it has been structurally finished for a few months but they have finally finished the decorating, so next week its up the hill to a house wetting. Nice to be going to a party rather than running one, I am really looking forward to it.
Paula is looking great, makes me feel a little envious seeing her with a lovely preggie tummy, but I just have to learn to bite the bullet or as Jas says in his own caring way, "suck the dummy". Sometimes I just wanna smack that man.

I havent seen much of the garden crowd, in fact I am not even sure there's been anyone over there this week, I must check up and see how Karl is doing.

The one really good thing I have done this week, is I have managed to get back into my painting, oh wow how I have missed that. Well speaking of painting I am going to take the chance of a peaceful afternoon and go and do some more.

Now take care, you all hear now.

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment