Wednesday 5 December 2012

Just a quick follow up on Bear

Bear has severe Gallstone problems and will need an op which will require him losing his Gallbladder. He is staying here at the moment for a day or so and is in severe pain. He has to wait until the hospital notify him, which from what I have seen so far the waiting is not pleasant.


Other news is Mal, Speedi and the two terrible SEAL twins arrived back from down south where they went diving, which they say was "profitable" the fishing was awesome and they even brought me a deer carase for the freezer. So I have Freezers full of food for xmas, we have just killed some pigs and sheep, most of the food from these will be given away to relatives and friends.

The girls are doing fine which is great and I am very much enjoying life now, its nice to have everyone back and under my little thumb, especially that old rascally grumpy Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment