Saturday 6 October 2012

I am back - sort of

I wish to thank those of you who emailed me as well as my firends who sent cards and I hope I have replied to you all, if I did not it was I couldnt find a return address, so please one and all I thnak you for your kind thoughts.

This last month started as one of the happiest in my life with our marriage and ended one of the saddest with the "passing away" of our unborn Son Aaron.

Aaron miscarried at 5 months, and he has left a hole in our lives I doubt we will ever fill. I have been told it is unlikely I will ever have another baby. While this has devastated me, I know it has crushed Jas because he had so much wanted his own baby son.
We are both trying to deal with the consequences of all this while also trying to run a farm and try and keep things on an even keel for our two girls. It has been hard and we could not have managed it if we did not have the friends who have come and been there for us.

I especially want to thank Gran, Michele, Sandy, Kurt, Speedi and Paula; you have all been great and I love you all dearly.

I will write more when I am able too, but even thinking and writing just turns me into a mess, so I will be writing again, but no more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment