Friday 19 October 2012

Its a long weekend already

Its really hard to believe just how fast the year goes around, I can still remember my last Labour weekend like it was yesterday.

Well I know its been an age since I last wrote, not a lot has happened so their seemed little value in my waffle. Things between Jas and I have improved, we went to counselling and that has helped a lot and now we are talking so much I wish would just shudup.... no not really its actually great.
The girls are so much happier now as well.

We have made some changes to the farm, mainly in extending some pastures and making a couple smaller. We have the opportunity to buy 10 acres from next door so we are going through the negotiation process at the moment.

The gardens next door look a picture, Kurt had hoped to have them opened by this weekend but the plan didn't work out as they are still having issues with the council.

The really good news is Paula is pregnant, silly girl didn't want to tell me for fear it would upset me, but good god I'm so happy for her and Speedi. Their house looks wonderful and I envy them the view, but I don't envy them the wind which hits the house with great gusto. They have planned tree shelter belts which will no doubt help.

We have Sandy staying for the weekend, its awesome because the girls tease her and have so much fun, its odd how they seem to bring her out of herself.

Bear is going into hospital in November to have his leg looked at, he is quite crippled at the moment. I haven't seem much of him though Speedi tells me he has been up at the lodge a lot. Bear and Speedi have been installing solar panels up there. Apparently he often stays up there and does some writing. Speedi says Bear got caught up in the lodge in the snow last week, I bet he loved that. I see his blog is going well so obviously he is getting PC time.

Not much other news here, today we are off to town for some R & R.

Oh the other good news is the hospital said I could have another baby, but not just yet; Jas and I have talked about it but we are not sure now we want to risk losing another and going through all that hurt. Time will tell.

Well we are about to leave for town, so I will say toodles for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment