Thursday 27 September 2012

We are back Home

Hello all
Well its been a great week away but it is great to be home amongst all our friends. We went to Australia on our honeymoon and had an absolute ball.
Jas is so much the husband and father to be that I felt like her royal highness the whole time, the low point of being away was in Melbourne where our motel was broken into and we lost our cameras and pressies we had just brought the girls. The big blow about the theft was one of the camera’s had our own wedding photos on it so we lost those, but I am going to appeal to my friends to send me the ones they took and at least we still have the official wedding photos once they come back from the photographer.
The girls had a great time with Bear looking after them, it seems he must have given them great latitude about being up at night  and playing up, he even managed to arrange a mid week sleep over with the girls and their friends. Though it seems Michele stayed over to help manage that.
The farm is looking a picture and Jas was up at 5:am and out there planning and scheming, I haven’t gone too far yet as the whole week activities just seemed to land on me today and I have crashed, however I have to go in for some bubby scan today. It seems the baby has a very big head and shoulders and boy I know that’s going to hurt when he arrives but the message I had on the phone last night was they wanted to take another look as it seems he isn’t sitting right and that is a concern.
Bear is still doing the odd day consultancy but the work has dropped off as the insurance companies are starting to come to the party over repairs and rebuilds etc. It seems he has even booked himself in a writers course and he has joined a writers group, absolutely amazing things that guy gets into.
Speedi says the lodge is going well, they now have 4 containers all joined up and are fitting them out, so its been only a week but it seems by the things done it was an age.
Oh and that stupid crazy scheme where they placed my drunken husband on an island on the stag night was all Bears idea, well he is going to get his.

No comments:

Post a Comment