Thursday 31 May 2012

Deep thoughts once more

Brrrrr its cold outside this morning, must be quite a frost but I am not putting a toe out until I have had 3 cups of coffee and decent sunlight, or I have too leave because I am late.

The morning has started rather beautifully, all four of us wrapped up in blankets on the couch watching TV while eating breakfast. The girls are busy grilling Bear about his friends coming today, they are really excited and its so neat to see them having things to look forward to.

I must confess as a Mother I must be a really boring person, prior to Bear arriving on our scene
we rarely went far, mainly because everything was so expensive to go to. A day out usually entailed a drive in the car and walks on the beach, river or hills.

Over these last few weeks both Bear and my Pop have been brilliant in getting us motivated to doing things, sometimes just around home, but also by getting out.
As I have already mentioned many times this week, our next adventure is meeting Bears friends and going “somewhere” to have a BBQ.

This morning was the first morning since I have known Bear (just a few weeks) that we actually cuddled and it was nice, well until the imps arrived and then blast it they climbed on the couch between us.
I have been worried that I find myself being drawn to “Bear” in more ways than I intended, I think the main aspect is our age difference and that he is actually only 4 years younger than my father.
The girls love him and I love him as a friend, but I do find myself wondering if we could be more than that.
He is not what I would have picked as a partner, by looks he is rather nice looking, certainly if not obese he is amply provided for in the cuddle factor; but the physical aspects aside he is very supportive of me and the girls, he asks for nothing but is always there if I need a hand. He confuses me and I think its because I am so damn curious and he is so mysterious.
Most important of all I find he has a very deep sense of a spiritual presence and is very knowing in things, so all these things seemed to have hit me this morning; just when I didn’t expect it.

I best get of here and go to work, I think my head needs some space, and then of course I am meeting his friends who in his words are “much younger and much better looking than me”.
So why is he so keen for me to meet them, especially after this morning.

Slap me I need help

No comments:

Post a Comment