Monday 28 May 2012

Morning Musings

Well Yesterday I  was told in no uncertain terms by  my Pop and my Bear that they would have the  bedroom finished before the girls got home, well it was not by a long shot and as I am getting ready to go to work this morning Pop is here finishing it off; I am told my other Grumpiness will be along soon to help. Men!!!

Now the other problem in my life.
What on earth is going on with my Garden, I have tomatoes flowering, potatoes doing what they should not be doing, plants blossoming and it’s the beginning of winter next week. My garden was not doing this good in the spring, it’s absolutely mind blowing.
After picking up the girls yesterday and not wanting them hearing the expletives originating from the men wrecking or in their terminology repairing the bedroom, the girls and I decided to do some winter gardening.

Thanks to one of the Grumpies I have 6 very large Garden boxes, and now they are ready for the winter, it’s my hope to get a small glass house in the next few weeks, and then I will be ready for the spring plantings, this time in spring time. Last season I had my plants in early but they just did not do any good at all, it was so darn infuriating to see how sluggish the plants grew. In fact they did not really start growing until late summer and as I just said above they are now still growing, so hopefully being more prepared this year I can get an early start on them.

I have art class to night, I am really looking forward to it, I just wish I was good enough to be able to sell what I do rather than just admiring everyone’s else’s work.
Pop brought me a whole host of canvases for Mothers day, so I don’t really have an excuse to get out and try my luck. I had hoped to get out on Saturday and try some landscaping, but Mr. Bear has friends coming from overseas and others from up north and he wants me to meet them. When he told me it sounded a bit like he was asking me to come home with him to met his mother, he is so quaint and odd, you just can’t help but like the pants of him (figuratively not literally) . It will be cool meeting his friends because I really do not know many of them so it will be nice to touch base with some, perhaps grill them for a little more info on my mysterious Mr. Bear.

Interesting problem, I was just about to finish off here and leave for work and I see out of my window the road workers have blocked my driveway with large concrete pipes, boy when Pop sees that he is going to raise the roof, as will Mr Bear when he comes. Oh dear more expletives from the 2 grumpies, Just as well that Im not here I guess; I best get walking thank god I only live 10 minutes walk from work.

Now you all take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment