Sunday 19 August 2012

A very bad week

I came back from my work training in Wellington last Thursday, Pop had a very severe heartattack and was very close to passing away, he is still in hospital and is now in a stable condition, On Friday Sandy had a severe diabetic/heart issue which threw all of us in a panic, it was no doubt caused by the stress of finding Pop after his heart attack. She has now recovered but is still very weak and very pale.

The girls, thank god, are fine. Jas has been busy on the farm with lambing.

There have been major changes over on the gardens, Bear has pulled out due to his work load, he didnt think it was fair that he should be managing it and not contributing, so Karl and Jason are now official managers and leaseholders over the gardens.

There will be no more issues of bears blogs, he says he is far to busy and now his focus has changed. I can vouch for that, he certainly ha changed a lot. He has been involved as a mediator between various clients/insurance companies and CERA, and now he has been offered a new business opportunity which means he could well be leaving Christchurch in the next few months, that will depend on whether they renew his work contract and indeed if he even wants to continue which is more to the point.
Apparently he has spent a very boozy weekend in Wellington with a bunch of wargamers????

Mal has sold his farm to Speedi and Paula and they are already building on it, which is awesome. Mal is still in the States and I think it was through him Baz has this new business opportunity, though its all hush hush and I dont know for certs.

The weather has been good but today has turned nasty again, despite that the lambs keep coming, day and night. I nevr imagined a year ago I would be Mrs farmer, but here I am.
I dont know how my having to leave the work training will effect my work position, my boss was very understanding and it may mean I will have to restart it sometime next year after I have the baby.

The gardens look awesome, a lot of work has been done and it may be ready for opening this summer, Karl is certainly a mover and shaker.

The other good news is Jason and I are getting Married next month, yaaaaa

Well I best go for now. love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment