Friday 3 August 2012

Saturday 4th and its raining

We had a very busy day here yesterday, there seemed to be people in and out all day long, even into the night visitors were calling in. It sure is nice to have such a social life in comparison to what my life was like a few months ago.
Sad news about Bears Alpaca she aborted her babies yesterday and died last night, the good news is the other 3 Alpacas are fine.  We saw Bear briefly yesterday, but he was just in too much of a hurry, but I have to say he looks TOTALLY different in a business suit.
The Gardens are going well, Karl is running things over there and he has everyone firmly in hand. Though the place looks like what it is – a construction site, it is starting to take shape and it will be a credit to all of them when it’s finished.
I had intended to get into my garden yesterday but that went by the way with all the visitors, however I have all the best of intentions of getting there today, once the rain stops – waaaa.
Carla and Talia are off today to spend the day and tonight at a friend’s place, talk about maximum excitement. It seemed they just couldn’t wait to get away from Jas and I, a bit sad that.
Kyle wanted to go hunting again today, but without Bear here and Jason still not up to pounding the hills he has had to curb his enthusiasm, so instead he will go rabbit shooting up the riverbed.
I have the first real signs of a preggy tummy, my clothes are just starting to get a little tight, quite nice to feel though.

No comments:

Post a Comment