Saturday 4 August 2012

Sunday 5th August.

This coming week is going to be a big one for me, some weeks ago I was asked to go to a training seminar for my work, I discussed it with Jas and as it was a promotion of sorts and offered more money we thought I should go. Then last week after the accident I cancelled but all week Jas has nagged me to go especially since Pop and Sandy were here to help with looking after the girls. So it was decided on Tuesday I am away for up to 3 weeks.
I am looking towards the challenge but am hating being away from everyone I love, and probably away from my Blog.
We had a big day out here yesterday, we all worked on  my Gardens and tidied up around the farm, even Sandy who cant do a lot because of ill health did a huge amount of scrubbing and cleaning.
Last night we had everyone from the Gardens next door over for a BBQ, that went down very well. Of course Bear wasn’t there he had a morning with his work and a afternoon with his friends. Sandy was talking to Linda this morning and apparently Bear had dinner there last night, she said he left early !!!!
Well today we are going over to the gardens to help out there, so god knows what we can do but it should be fun.
Well I best go and do the breakfast thing, I hope to blog tonight, if not I will catch up when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment