Wednesday 22 August 2012

Pop passed away

I am so sorry that I havent blogged for a week, but my Opop passed away on Tuesday and I have been a bit of a mess, as have my little girls and Sandy, Pops companion.
The funeral is tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it.

His passing away came as a bit of a shock as Sandy and I had just been visxiting him and were on our way home when we got the phone call to come back quickly. It was all a bit chaotic as i had to ring Jas to pick up the girls from school, but sadly they didnt arrive in time to see him before he passed away.

Jas and I have asked Sandy to stay on here as she is so good with the girls, but she wants to return to ChCh and her flat. Bear has supposedly been staying there in the sleepout while the house is being repaired following earthquake damage.

Anyway more news once I get tomorrow out of the way

love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment