Wednesday 29 August 2012

Good grief we have had a month of issues.

I have only just found out this morning that bear has been in hospital for 4 days, he has just come out today, grrrr he never rang or told anyone. I don't know why he was there as it must be s state secret.

Meanwhile back on the farm all is well, the girls are really doing well and have recovered from pop passing away. I still find myself wanting to ring him, which might be a bit hard now.
Sandy is still with us and will be for another month, so it has been great to have another woman to chat too. She is marvelous around the house, and really I dont want her to go.

Jas is busy with lambing, and farm work, he has been putting in some horrendous hours and is getting a little tired. We have had a few speed bumps in our relationship this week, but I think its the post funeral and farm work that has been the source of our grouchiness

Well Im off to town with Sandy to go and growl at Bear, will write more later.

love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment