Thursday 9 August 2012

Im Home for the weekend yaaaa

Its great to be home for the weekend. I have missed everyone so much. The work I am doing is expanding at a huge rate, to the point its time to upgrade my PC and software.

Everyone here is fine and though they say they missed me it looks as if they have done fine without me. Sandy and Pop have been in town today, they picked me up from the airport. Sandy caught up with Bear who has been horrendously busy with his new new job.

The gardens are looking a wonder, the people have been working some long hours there it seems.
The farm is doing well and Jason is over the car accident, with no long term worries. This weekend we are drafting sheep, a lot of fun no doubt.

Well thats all for now, more later I hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment