Sunday 26 August 2012

Monday thing

Wow what a lovely day we had yesterday. I bit sad in the morning as we went into town and started packing up Pops stuff, a lot of memories there. In the afternoon we went down to the river with the family, the garden crowd and Speedi and Paula. We had a  BBQ dinner, even BBQ the fish the boys caught, it was a lovely end to what has been a horrible week.

I have decided to give up the work training for this year, I will wait and see what happens after the baby is born, so for now its back to my usual job, being Mom, farmers wife (to be) and online accountant.
This week I have the hospital visit re the baby, Jason isnt looking to happy about coming, but he will.

Rumour has it Paula may be pregnant as well, way to go girl.

The gardens next door are a real delight, a huge amount off work has gone into them with a mountain more to do. Karl is in his element and he has united that team around him magnificiently. They are looking at New Year to open them and will have a fair and market day out here, so I am really looking forward to that.

It seems bear is going flatting with sandy, he is converting her spare room intoi an office and the sleepout into a gaming room.
His business venture with Mal is a mystery at this stage, all I can gather is he is waiting for permits, licenses etc. Bear says Mal will be back in new zealand to live around Novemeber.

Well thats me for now lovlies

love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment