Tuesday 17 July 2012

Brrrrr its frosty

Oh boy its frost time again, we have been spoilt the last few days with nice almost warm mornings; alas not so this morning.
I have taken the girls to school and happy they are, I have done my shopping at the store, had my gossip in Main street and am home already. This is most definitely the life for me. This morning we are moving furniture in and out, seeing what is practical and what is not. This afternoon Jas has work on the farm to be done and I will do my online work before its time to get the girls.
Bear is already over in the Gardens working, he was there at 7:30 roaring away on the tractor, the poor hon must be freezing over there. I know he wasn’t keen to do clear the paddock, but he is determined to get it done.
We all went around to Bears place last night and told him about Jas and I getting married, his only concern was it was too soon. To be fair that was mine as well but Jas and I feel so right together I know we will be fine. Besides the wedding wont be until Oct/Nov so we have time to sort issues if there were to be any.
I think I embarrassed poor ole Bear last night, I asked him why does he has 1 bottle of hair conditioner and several shampoo bottles in his bathroom, he is almost bald. He was very annoyed with me but says he has had them for ages, odd as they were not there last week; hmmmm. Oh well I know I hear you, none of my business.
Ok Jas says we have to get down to work, so I better get off here, I will write more later if I get the chance.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment