Tuesday 10 July 2012

Wednesday and its been warm


Its been a glorious day out here, too good to be stuck inside working but sadly the bills to be paid ensured that I stuck it out. The good news as far as I am concerned is that now I have finished earlier than expected I could get outside sooner.
The girls and I went for a walk down to the river this afternoon; it is just glorious weather and I had to take time out with the little princesses. When we arrived back at the house Kyle and Kelly were here, they have come to stay for a few days so needless to say the girls are over the moon.
Jason has been working on the cows today and Kyle will be helping him out tomorrow.
I did not get over to Bears place to measure his drapes, Kyle and Kelly’s arrival put paid to that, I haven’t had much of a chance to talk with him today. I did hear noises coming from over at the nursery/Garden area so he is about.
Tonight is DVD night, K & K brought some out with them, so while the little kids and the big ones are watch movies I might escape to bears and get those drapes sorted.
Tomorrow I am getting stuck in organising the garden area, we need a lot more than we have at the moment, so Jason whether he knows it or not is helping me extend the garden area. Also tomorrow I am off to see the doctor, I am now very late for my period so rather than keep doing tests I will go and have the check up I am over due for.
Jason keeps hoping I am pregnant but I have to sit on his enthusiasm for that, he can be such a lad at times like this. I have pointed out to him were we having a baby I would expect things to change in our relationship. That soon cools his ardor for babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment