Wednesday 11 July 2012

Thursday, yet again


Its quite fresh this morning, thankfully no frost but we had a very damp fog earlier.
Last night I went up to see Bear and measure the drapes for his bedroom, I have finally got that job done. Bear has come up with the suggestion that we all go up to Mount Hutt skiing on the weekend. I think this is an awesome idea; though the girls and I have never skied it would be great fun to learn. I spoke to Jason about it and he agrees it would be a great idea, so that is now the plan, weather permitting we are off skiing this Saturday.
Last night Bear was on a high, he had a successful day arranging the business side of the gardens, but he is adamant that it’s not the commercial aspect he is after; it’s the creating something out of a dream. In fact he said he would like to get a manager in to run the business side of things so he can enjoy the place, but as that aspect is many months away its not a concern yet. He has his application in for a permit for the gardens and nursery so that is another huge step. It is so hard to believe that just over a month ago that end of the farm was wasteland that had been over run, now it has been cleared and new buildings going up, plus man made mountains LOL and 95% of it has been done by Bear alone, mind you to see him today you could believe it. He says those old war wounds are playing up. I think the only wars Bear has been in are from angry women and annoyed husbands and that was way back in his younger days.

He is now considering a web page, I have suggested some people he should talk too but I feel there is resistance there, not sure why and perhaps it’s because he feels I am pushing to hard so I will step back a bit and see how he goes.
Well I think Bear is in town today, he is taking Pop to the hospital, as dad has a few tests to be done, then Bear is taking Sandy shopping as usual for a Thursday. He will also be doing my shopping for me, as I cannot get into town today.
Today I am off to the doctors for a checkup, I have a few issues that I wanted cleared up, Carla, Talia and Kelly are off to spend the afternoon at one of Kelly’s friends place learning how to ride horses. Kyle and Jason are working around the farm, tonight they are rabbit shooting along with Bear.
As for me its finish the last of my online work, not much there just what has arrived overnight and then I am making drapes, also doing some urgent repairs to Jason work clothes and if Bear arrives home in time with the ingredients I am baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment