Saturday 7 July 2012

A quiet Sunday, sort off.

I have had the most amazing of days.
The girls and I were taken on a flight over the farm and Christchurch, it was a beautiful day and you could see everything as clear as button, from the alps to the sea; absolutely beautiful; thank you Emmett. I expected some tom foolery by Emmett once we were in the air but no he was very good and gave us a perfect flight. Its the first time the girls and I have been in a small plane and  cant waitto get back up again.

After the flight the two boys went south back home, but there are plans a foot that will see them back soon. In that mindset I also can safely report now that Speedi is moving to Christchurch along with his children and moving in with Paula, absolutely brilliant news. I think Speedi and Bear perhaps along with Mal have some project in mind; not that Bear needs any more.

This afternoon Linda, Sandy and Pop came to the farm, sadly we didn’t see Bear as he has been working extremely hard and didn’t stop even for visitors. I think both sandy and Linda were really angry at him when hey came back without him.
We all went for a walk down to the river, the girls, Kyle and Pop went fishing while Sandy Linda, Paula and I waited for the fish. Jason and Speedi were working on something in the workshop most of the afternoon.
It is so lovely to be out here on a beautiful sunny day, it would have been a very quiet sunny day if Mr. Bear didn’t have Jason’s tractor roaring away over on the nursery. Fortunately he has left early, needs a good hot bath and a soak; so we have had a hour or so of perfect peace and quiet, long may it last.
I feel sorry for Linda as she came out to spend some time with Bear and he just kept working, not a good look Mr. Bear. It is hard in this world to find good friends and I think Linda could be very good for Bear, but if he is so blind or dumb to understand that then it’s his loss. I doubt she will be out again; perhaps that is what Bear wants, with him who knows.
Well I am preparing fish for dinner so I best go to it, if I get a chance I will write more tonight.
Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment