Thursday 12 July 2012

Friday and I am moving in.


It is a beautiful morning here today, no frost and high cloud; it seems all the world is up bright and early.
Yesterday was a rather long day but I have made progress in a lot of areas, more in some areas than I would have preferred right now. I am definitely pregnant and I am a little concerned about a lot of things, yeah bit late now but then I was taking precautions for all the use they are.
Jason and I have had a huge talk as have Pop and I, the end result of which is the girls and I are moving out here to live, starting from today. Jason wants us to consider getting married but I have slowed that idea down as I don’t want to rush into anything or to make another big mistake for him or I.
I have been down to the school and yes the girls can enroll so they have as off yesterday, so as from today we are now permanent farming family. I am both scared about being pregnant and happy, my main worries are that this is my 3rd child and I am in my forties, the good side is I am fit and reasonably well; I really hope that we have a boy, for Jason that would be so important.
I have not told Bear yet, its not really his concern but I will when I see him later today. I don’t have a lot of time to write this morning as we are getting ready to go into town to start moving stuff out of my house. Pop has suggested and I agree that I rent the house out, that will give Jas and I an off farm income as well as providing fall back security for the girls and I should things go wrong. I hate thinking like that but I was badly burnt once believing the world is all roses in relationships, it won’t happen again.
Well I best go but I will write more tonight.

Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment