Sunday 29 July 2012

Monday 30th July and I am sore.

I spent most of yesterday afternoon in Hospital. Jason, the girls and I went into Rangiora for a afternoon off the farm, on the way we were hit by a car that didn’t stop at a Give way sign. It smashed into Jason’s side of the ute and I would think our car is written off. I have a broken arm and Jason is still in hospital with severe concussion, thank god apart from being absolutely shocked the girls are fine. All I can say is thank god for seat belts, though we all have bruises coming out where they restrained us.
They kept Jason in for observation and I expect he will be home today. Bear, Kyle, Emmett and Speedi went hunting all day, so they were out of touch until last night; Poor old Pop had to run around after us, he was frantic with worry. Thank god we leave Bears old car in town as Pop had to use it to come to the hospital and then run the girls and I home. The girls are still in shock and are very nervous.
Bear is going into town to pick up Jason, there is no way I am putting the girls in a car for a few days, they are just terrified; but we are working on it.
As a side note the boys came home with a deer and 3 rabbits, thank god I had a broken arm and could claim with good conscience I would be unable to gut the animals, fortunately Speedi took care of it all for us.
I have just rung the hospital and my darling man will be out later today, he also has whiplash so has his neck in a brace, so that means the farm work will be out for a while, I have rung Bear and he says he will organise some help on the farm for us. Of course Bear starts his new job sometime this week, so we won’t see or hear much from him either.

I hate one finger typing as well.
Baaaa Waaaaa what a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment