Thursday 5 July 2012

Friday Morning

Brrr its still cold and foggy.

It is unbelievable just how cold it is been this winter, long dreary days of wet fog, mist and or rubbishy weather.

Good news is Pop comes out of hospital this morning, we are taking him around to sandy’s place so she can mother him and then the girls and I are going out to the farm to join our man.
He has rung twice already (yes he is hopeless, but lovable), he suggests warm knickers and gloves, leaves me to wonder if the excludes other clothing or is in addition too.

No news from Bear today but I did email him to tell him Pop has decided to give him the “truck” or Beast as I prefer to call it.

Well the girls have packed all their extra clothing, toys, books and incidentals; it looks like they intend to stay there, which if it wasn’t for schooling I would be very keen on.

Well Pop has just rung and is ready to leave the hospital, so I best go get him, will write more tonight from the farm.

Love and stay warm

No comments:

Post a Comment