Monday 2 July 2012

Tuesday night

Well I have a full on day of housework, online work, making drapes and entertaining visitors.
Bear stayed in town for the day and this afternoon he took the girls out for a few hours. They went window shopping and to the town library. Sadly the wet weather spoilt the other things he was planning.
It gave me time to get things done without the girls being underfoot. Pop cut up firewood this afternoon so I have wood shed full, now I am hoping I don’t need it.
I have heard from Jason several times and he has managed to get all his chores done so he is quite pleased with himself. I think we will be going out there tomorrow, the girls are quite antsy to get out on the farm, in fact they wanted to go with Bear.
I gave Bear the drapes and made him promise to send me some pics once they are up. Bear will likely be back in tomorrow sometime as he has a lot of gear to pick up for the farm. Both Bear and Pop went scouring the house demolisher yards this morning and have quite a heap of gear to take out to Bears place.
I have managed to get my work assignments done, I will most likely get more tomorrow but I can take them with me.
I had my friend Paula and her boyfriend Speedi call in while the girls were away, it was great to catch up with them and its awesome that they are getting on so well. They will be out on the farm this weekend, so it looks like it’s going to be a good one again.
Well it’s time to round up my rowdy bunch

Take care be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment