Saturday 21 July 2012

Sunday again

Its been a coolish day here today, a bit overcast.
We have had mostly a day of tidying up after yesterdays little shindig, despite all the work put into it we had a ball and were so grateful for all our friends that turned up.
We had intended having a sleep in but the garden gang arrived next door in some obscene early hour this morning, even before Bear got there.
I see Bear has decided to close his blog, that is a huge shame and I have tried to talk him out of it, but as usual with no success. He is quite happy to let one of the others “do all that C#$P”.
I wandered over there this afternoon and it is quite a hive of activity, there is even a house bus on site, next we will have the gypsy’s moving in. Bear looked better today which is a very good thing. I am very pleased to see they are very respectful of what he wants done, it would seem at this stage at least they are all on the same page, I do hope they continue to stay there.
Well tomorrow its back to school time for my little ladies, they will have quite a tale to tell about their weekend, especially the flight “uncle” Emmett took them on over Christchurch and then over the alps to the West Coast. We even managed to get Cynthia and Gran on a flight, it was awesome.
I have a lot of work to do tomorrow, it all arrived on Friday but because this was a “family” weekend I decided I will let it lie until Monday, so sadly I will have to face up to it.
Well I best be going as not much news to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment