Saturday 14 July 2012

Saturday spring clean time

My goodness we have had a work day here, the house is spotless having been scrubbed from roof to floor. Every nook and cranny has been emptied, cleaned and restacked. The rubbish pit down the farm is choker with waste food and rubbish. It has been a good but tiring day.
The kids were busy as well, they helped me this morning and then they went over to Bears garden and then helped on the lavenders, they came home smelling very aromatic but lovely.
Kyle and Jas helped around the house but escaped this afternoon to do farm work, but all in all I am very pleased with the way it has all turned out.
I haven’t seen bear all day, he has been busy on the gardens but Jason was over there and says he is doing very well. He has the frame work up for the building he is working on and then I gather he and the girls went and tackled the Lavender paddock.
Tonight Jas and I are kicking back relaxing, it feels strange thinking I am having another baby, it certainly wasn’t where thought I would be, but now the fact has settled in I am quite pleased. Even Kyle is excited and that surprised me, he has just asked me to ensure I don’t have another girl, far too many around now apparently, Jason agrees; he needs a strong pair of hands to help out on the farm. Lovely isn’t it, men and their wish lists, wonder if anyone considered I might like girls, oh well one must do what one must do.
Kyle turned up with a model helicopter that you fly using a infra red controller, it even has a little searchlight on it, I didn’t know until I saw this little light buzzing around the kitchen window, I can tell you here and now if I had been any further pregnant I would have been having the baby right there and then. The good thing is apparently the boys thought it was funny, so that’s ok.
Well maybe girls would be better, at least they don’t play with damn helicopters, do they?
Well I must go find Jas, I need a cuddle but if I find them outside with that helicopter the rubbish pit will get another piece of scrap.
Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment