Sunday 1 July 2012

Monday itis

Good Morning

Once more it is a cold overcast day, we seem to be getting a lot of them lately but then again it is winter hehehehe.
Well already this morning I have been told off, by Bear and Jason, both were upset about the remarks I wrote last night. On reflection it was not the smartest thing in the world to have written, but they are my concerns and worries.

So to make it known to all and sundry, I accept that Bear isn’t jealous of the relationship between Jason and I, and I accept that in this month Jason has spent 3 nights and 4 days off the farm with me.
Bear says since it is only his first month as farm owner it isn’t a good start and could easily lead to neglecting the farm.
Secondly I have sworn off helping Bear meet a woman, I learnt a valuable lesson there. As I said now bear has a “project” he does not need anyone, sad but true.

I guess I just don’t understand men very well and good grief I certainly don’t understand relationships at all.
Jason is clearly heavily influenced by Bear, and yes Bear that is rather obvious and I am not saying its altogether a bad thing, but your own performances in relationships is hardly stellar so don’t ask Jason to repeat your errors.
I trust Jason to do the right thing by the farm and our own relationship, I don’t ask him to come in but appreciate it when he makes the time to do so, therefore Bear you need to cut Jason some slack and let him live his own life and work on his own relationships as he feels best; not as you think best.

Now that I finished the growly stuff I hope we can leave that behind us, the good news is the girls don’t have school today, and that was after me going like mad last night to get things ready. So today, the girls and I are going to spend some time with Pop, his lady friend and Cynthia.
Cynthia didn’t come and stay at my place over the weekend; I am upset by that because it would have given her a break and some peace and quiet. Pops lady friend went around there over the weekend and they spent a lot of time together, Pop even took them out for a drive which is awesome.
Pops lady friend has some drapes for bears house but she can’t alter them on her own as her eyesight is not too good so I am going around to pick them up and I will do the alterations myself, they are a creamy colour so they should go well in his new house.

No work arrived by courier this morning so that is excellent, I managed to get all my assignments done and away so the deck is clear. I have spent the morning reorganising my freezer for all the meat we have, even Pops and Pops lady friends freezer is full. Jas hon you have done all of us proud.

The girls want to go back out to the farm and we will during the holidays but considering the little upset I caused by two days out there I think its better if I let those two men sort themselves out.
Jason said Bear has already done much of the boundary fence, both repairing and clearing bush away, he has started on the yards for the Alpacas so a good days work Bear, well done.
Jason has a stock buyer coming around today I think, so I hope that goes well, also he is laying new water pipes up to the top paddocks.

Well I best get moving, so I will write more later today.

Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment