Friday 13 July 2012

Friday and we have started moving

Been a busy and full on day here, we have been in town packing stuff and have brought all the clothes and valuables out to the farm. Pop is paying for a removals company to come in and pack our furniture and bring it all out here, the one good thing is out here we don’t lack storage, even though implement and shearing sheds are not ideal, they will do for the short term.
Jason is all a buzz as are all the kids, the big kid Bear took it in his detached manner and I guess I was feeling a little deflated, I half expected him to be very excited for Jas and I. I guess he is but sometimes it can be so hard to tell.
Jas is already showing signs of early fatherhood, wanting to go shopping, good god 1 day and he is like this now. We have cancelled the ski trip based on the expected rough weather in the mountains tomorrow and the fact we are moving house. I have at least another trip to get the personals which we will do tomorrow, then the rest can come out by the movers.
This last two weeks has been a life changing one for me, when we came out I expected there would be a lot of pressure from Jason for me to stay, but in the end it was the girls and I that wanted to move, and once we had news of the baby, then we definitely wanted to be here.
Bear has had a chap from down south visiting all afternoon, so we haven’t seen much of him, Jas and I went around to see him tonight and lo and behold if there wasn’t a female visitor there as well. My heckles went up, grrrr a woman around Bear and it wasn’t my doing.
Jason says he knew her that she was an old friend of Bears and Sandy’s when they lived over on the other side of Oxford many years ago (sometime I will explain the rather complicated and convaluted relationship between Bear and Sandy, as soon as I fully understand it myself).  Being the nosey “B” I can be, I rang Sandy and asked about her. Sandy says she expected this because the woman called in to her place about 2 weeks ago and in between polite conversations kept asking about Bear.
Anyway I was dragged away by Jason (grrrrr) so now I just don’t know. She certainly was giving the new house a going over and all I could think of was “GOLDBRICKER”, bitchy I know but Bear wouldn’t see one coming even if he had 4 eyes. Still Jason has told me to sit on it, so naturally I will listen to my man, until the morning.
Well now that seems like all the gossip from the farm, so I will now go and curl up on Jason, night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment