Monday 2 July 2012

Tuesday at Home

It has been a busy morning in the house this morning. I had decided not to go out to the farm today as I had a lot of work to catch up on and it gave me time to sort the house out, not only that Bear gave me the dimensions for the drapes he needs for his place; so I intend to get those done today.
Bear came in early this morning we had a chat and have sorted a lot of issues out, mostly perceptions I think. I realise a lot of the wrong perceptions were mine as I based Bears reaction on “normal” people, but I know Bear isn’t exactly normal. I also realise that he conspired things so I would met Jason knowing full well we would like each other, and yes he was quite correct it was instant for both Jas and I. These are hardly actions of someone who was jealous.
It’s odd how Bear has such a sense about other people and their relationships yet is such a mess in his own.
In my opinion Bear is so much wiser than most people I know, and he has been very patient with me and my moods. I feel badly that I accused him of jealousy and trying to interfere in the relationship that Jas and I are working on. Especially when I think back on what he have up with the girls and myself so another man could be with us. After our talk this morning we have discussed things fully and I have agreed to keep the communications going rather than relying on perceptions which often get “coloured” or blurred.
Pop arrived and he put the suggestion to Bear that Pop invest in the gardens, rather surprisingly Bear turned him down. It surprised me as well as Pop because I know how desperate Bear is for money so he can keep the project going, but he told Pop he values him more for the friendship and the work they can do together rather than risk losing friendships over money or investments.
Pop was flabbergasted I think and I am not sure if he truly understood what Bear was saying, but I do understand Bear better now and I know he wanted that money so much, but he needs friendships more. When I grow up I want to be more like that.
However Pop and Bear have gone shopping, they are travelling the “wreckers” yards for things Bear needs for the Gardens, I hope to have them back here for lunch.
Well just have finished a coffee and a chat with my Jasy, feeling quite happy with things now. He is busy repairing some gates this afternoon and finishing the pipelines he ran up to the top paddocks. I told him about the discussions I had with Bear and he said he was very relieved that we had sorted out the problems; he was worried that he was becoming the meat in the sandwich and he wasn’t happy about it.
Carla has just walked in very proud of herself, she has just used my make up and “done her face”, she definitely needs some advise there I think, but not a bad start perhaps.
Talia on the other hand has created a masterpiece with the lip stick I brought last week, hmmmm how to deal with that one.
Well I have just had a call from Bear and he is dropping Pop off about 1pm, so I better get these drapes finished they are almost ready and some lunch for them when they get here.

Lots of love to you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment