Monday 2 July 2012

Monday night

It has been a very busy day here, entertaining children and with visits from pop and his lady friend who I can now call Sandy on the blog.
Pop has astounded me today, he is thinking of becoming a silent partner in Bears gardens, he would invest a little money and occasionally help out. I did warn Pop that Bear wasn’t expecting a return from the nursery and Gardens for at least 2 years, but Pop was aware of that but he liked the idea regardless and it wouldnt be  lot of money anyway.
Personally I think the two old Grumpies could do very well, but he had not spoken to Bear about it and I’m not sure Bear would want a partner in HIS project, I hope he does but we will see.

I have had numerous calls from Jason, he has been busy as well; but naturally doing farm work not entertaining people like me. Jason has been making plans for extending his stock on the farm, he has a lot of ideas and is waiting until I come out so he can go over them with me, and I am really looking forward to it.
I think we will likely go out there tomorrow or Wednesday, the girls keep nagging so I will likely give in as I am missing Jas as well. I had work assignments arrive this afternoon and there is a huge load to get through so if I am going out to the farm I need to get into it.

I know Bear will be in town tomorrow, he is getting some goodies for the gardens, and he is going to talk to some nursery association people so it might be a good idea to head out there in the morning, not that I am trying to avoid him, it is just a good idea for Jason and I to have some time together. I want to have a word with Bear about the issues that have occurred between us but I need to sound out Jason first.

From what I have seen on Bears Blog and heard from Jason Bear is making huge progress on the work around the garden, Jason says he doesn’t think Bear can keep up the work load as he looks exhausted already.
However hats off to him he certainly has made a huge start, even by the time I left yesterday it was easy to see the difference.

Well that’s me for the night, take care and keep warm

No comments:

Post a Comment