Friday 20 July 2012

Saturday and its Party day.

Jason and I are having a small celebration of our engagement today; it’s a very low key family and friends affair. We expect around 20 - 25 people and are holding it this afternoon with a BBQ + Buffet lunch and a laid back few hours.
I have Paula and Speedi here for the weekend which is absolutely awesome, Speedi and Jas are already outside putting up a large tent beside the house. Emmett is on the way in his helicopter I think he has Chris or Colin coming with him (I am sorry Chris/Colin I forgot your name).
I have finished all the food preps and Paula is just finishing her cooking at the moment.
We still don’t have a ring, but we have a picture of the ring we want (LOL), Jas can be such a cheapskate, I hope I don’t have to carry the picture around on my finger.
Bear is still not well but he is having a meeting with his friends over at the Garden this morning to discuss a possible co-op arrangement to help him in setting it up and running it. I wish he wouldn’t because it’s clear to all he is not very well and I think he needs to be in a hospital.
He is going into town after the meeting to pick up Sandy and Pop for me as Pop is not well enough to drive and I will need to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment