Wednesday 25 July 2012

Thursday 26th July and Im happy.

I have an awesome day today, most of it was in town. As I mentioned yesterday bear and I went into town, Bear to take Sandy to her doctors while I took Pop to the hospital. We got them home around 11:30am and then took off for some lunch at Northlands. After lunch Bear took me baby shopping and I have a real nice collection of clothes, blankets and a mixture of baby bottles, toys. I have to say bear is easier to go baby shopping with than Jas, at least he doesn’t play with the toys in the shop, but of course bear isn’t the daddy so that may make the difference.
We picked up the girls from school, I went in and had a chat with their teachers just to see how they are settling down; the teachers were very impressed how settled they are, especially Carla. I am so proud of them.
Jas helped a neighbour with his sheep this afternoon and didn’t get home until a few minutes ago. Poor babe is having a soak in the bath, he was sent there post haste owing to the sheepish aroma.
I have been sitting on the bed going over our collection of clothes, I must confess to be rather excited about the whole experience.
I went to see if anyone  has written on Bears blog but I couldn’t get in, a phone call has rectified that as they are in the process of changing the name. The new addy is now
Well I best go get the dinner on the table, tomorrow is another work day, I have a lot of work sitting on my PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment