Sunday 15 July 2012

Monday and a new start

Well my Girls are in their new school, I stayed for a short while but I really did not need too, they settled in magnificently. Seems odd knowing I live here now and am just not visiting; I have already met some of the mothers and have numerous offers for visits and a chat.
Bear continues to have the same luck with vehicles he always has, he was taking a few days off from the gardens and going down south, he took Pops ute but only got about 30 miles from here when the car started playing up, so he is back on his farm now. I am not sure if he is going to try again or cancelled the trip.
Today I am going back into Christchurch to pick up some more stuff from the house and to see Pop and Sandy, I also want to go and see Cynthia; I am very worried about her now I am just not down the road.
I want to start emptying out the gardens and that is going to be a big task, lot to do so I best get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment