Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wednesday 25th.

Its been cool today but that’s ok because I stayed in most of the day and finished my work, now ready for next batch from head office. Jas was in and out working on the farm in between showers.
My two little girls came home very happy today, nice to see and long may it last, but because it was so cold and wet they resorted to city- itis, that is come home from school and watch TV. I had a bit of a job getting them to tidy their rooms, but we got there eventually.
Karl, one of the gardeners from next door came over and gave me some advise on doing my own gardens, he is a fountain of knowledge and Bear has a real gem in him. Apparently Bear hasn’t been there a lot this week, he has been out drumming up some possible customers for their goods, it seems very promising with some of the road side vege stalls only to happy to buy from them and depending on the quality of the veges and herbs, all good news.
Tomorrow I am going into town with Bear, I will be taking Pop to hospital and Bear is taking Sandy shopping and her doctors, it was one of those fluke times where Pop and Sandy had identical appointment times. Then Bear and I are having a lunch together, yes illicit passionate affairs over a salad none the less.
Bear is very different these days, he is very happy but a bit tired looking, we are all worried about his ankle as he now has a permanent limp, and is obviously in some pain; but he just wont take it easy. I really am glad his co-op people are using his blog Bears Work Blog
to introduce themselves. Its nice to get to know them and understand their motivations. Hamish interests me, not because he is gorgeous, but not nearly as gorgeous as my Jason (but he is a close second hon), he has the most hypnotic eyes.
I have been warned of match making him which is a shame because he would be a easy one to match.
Well that’s my news for the day, not a lot but its been an inside day to day so news is hard to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment