Wednesday 18 July 2012

Wednesday night, all is well.

Wow the house looks different now, nice blend of his and my furniture, now I have furniture to get rid of.
Jas had a good day out on the farm, he was out there all afternoon and things are progressing quite well. In the house I finally have everything ship shape and where I want them, it was all to clear that things had been placed by a man and were not where they should be. Rather than convenience it looked as if they were put in places so one could not see them.
We were going to go shopping, but instead decided we will do that tomorrow, we will go into town with Bear and get the weekly groceries as well as baby stuff window shopping and window engagement ring shopping yaaaaaaaaaaaa. Bear will take Pop and Sandy shopping and then we will meet up at sandy’s place before heading home. The girls are being picked up by a friend, they are having dinner at a friend’s place tomorrow.
The girls had a good day at school, they just are so different now. Back in town they would come home from school, want a snack and then either watch TV or play on the PC; now they come home and go straight outside. Most of the time when they come home the first thing they do is  race over to see Mr Bear, he is really important to them perhaps more so now that they don’t see their granddad as much as they used to do and I know he loves them very much.
Often I will go over there and find him walking around telling them what is going where. It is such a shame he doesn’t have his family out here, I once did try to get him to try and make a reconnection with his ex, especially now since his circumstances have changed. All I got was circumstances change, people don’t, so I take that to mean “butt out Anne”, so Anne butts out. I cannot but feel that he must have had a job done on him at sometime.
He will talk about old friends, past friends and current friends; he will not talk about his Ex and their children, that is really sad for all I think.
Today Mr Bear has surpassed himself and he has cleared a huge area of land for his gardens, I am a little worried about him though. He told me he was over his cancer issues but he looks very bloated and I know its not over-eating. I want him to go to see the doc, but not much joy there. One thing I have learnt is you cannot push Bear where he does not want to go. He is a pigheaded so and so.
Well I am of to have a very hot bath, then an early night with Mr. Farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment