Wednesday 4 July 2012

Wednesday Night

Brrr been a cool day here on the farm.

We have had a good day though Jason has been working on the tractor and I have reorganised his house for him, well he let me so why not.
I have done a huge pile of washing and cleaning, funny thing at home it’s a chore out here its been quite fun.

I went around to see Bear this afternoon with the girls, he has got the Alpacas back on his farm and when the Pens and paddocks are ready over at the nursery they will be moved there. The girls loved the Alpacas all of whom seem to have a self opinionated view of their own importance, as Carla pointed out they walk around with their noses high and very posh looking.

Pops girl friend Sandy and her friend Linda turned up, so we had a great old chin wag which saw Bear fleeing outside with the girls to play basketball.
I have finally seen Bears next lady I think, Linda is a quiet woman and she obviously cares very much for Bear. They walked around and he showed her the farm, I believe it’s the first time she has been here. They seem to have known each other for quite a long time but she wouldn’t get involved or too close to bear because he was involved with that young woman (his ex). I was really glad to hear she asked him around to help her fix her computer, in my day it was “come and see my etchings” but even the seniors now cyber connections. I am not sure how old she is but I would pick early fifties. I really hope it works out there but I have learnt my lesson and won’t get involved. I did however catch Sandy’s secret smile and wink, and I know why she talked Linda into coming out to see Bear. I am not the only compulsive matchmaker, only she is better at it than me.
Both Sandy and Linda were impressed with Bears new house and the interesting thing is Linda’s parents live not far away from Bear, about 8 miles or so. I have invited Linda out to jasons place on the weekend to have a look at the nursery, she wasn’t sure she could come because of work, but she did say she would very much like too.

Tonight the kids are cooking marshmallows for Jason and I, we are yet to see one; but they are so cute. Carla has announced she wants to be a clothes designer, she has found a very interesting program on jasons PC so her and Talia have been having a ball.

Well Im sick of waiting for marshmallows, I best go and get our dinner before we all starve.

Good night, be warm and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment