Tuesday 10 July 2012

Tuesday and I am sore


Oh I can almost hear myself crying out a Bearism “oh my &@#&*@ bones are sore”.
We had a loooong  afternoon early evening working on the stock and I fear by days end I smelt more like sheep than human. A hot bath and long soak in the bath help a little but not a lot. However it was a good job done and we had a lot of fun while doing the hard work.
We have drenched, clipped and fussed over hundred of wooly beasts, sore yesterday but feels good when you look out on the paddocks today. It looks like we are going to have a lot of lambs this year, Jason says that is not unusual and as long as the weather is kind and no blizzards we will be fine (by that he assumes me and the sheep).
Today is going to be an easier day, mainly because I have a lot of online work to be done and I really need to catch up. Jas is working out on the yards doing some alterations or repairs.
Bear has gone to town this morning; he has things to do in there which include taking Sandy and Pop to the doc as well as some nursery stuff. I have the key to his house because later today I am going in to measure for his bedroom drapes, I have the material so it should be done by the weekend all going well. I hope to sneak some photos of his house while I’m there.
Well I best go for now, much to do and so little time.
It is yet another heavy frost, yesterday it was -5 out here on the farm, today I am picking it will be close to that again.
All my love
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment