Monday 16 July 2012

We have moved in.

Well that’s it, I have officially moved into the farm and Jason the hunk has officially proposed even on bended knees in the middle of the sheep paddock, bless him. Naturally I have said yes, but not just yet. So we are engaged, to be married before the baby is born. Tomorrow we go ring shopping and baby stuff looking, I could really kick myself for throwing all my baby clothes away; but I never for a moment thought I would be having another.
I don’t want Jason to feel trapped and given a few months as a family guy with the two girls and I flustering around he may want to run for the hills, heck I may even want to run away; but I seriously doubt it.
We have all the furniture out here, most of it is in the shearing shed for the moment, tomorrow we inter-change the furniture around. My house in Christchurch will go on the rental market next week; Pops was on for 3 days and was snapped up real quick.
The girls had another good day at school, it is so nice to see them happy and I feel really fortunate to have met Jason and to be able to have the children grow up on a farm. Sitting out here tonight I feel much loved, very fortunate and am very happy.
I have not seen Bear today but I went past his place and the car was not there and I don’t think he was in the gardens, but I could not be sure.
Well I must go and get dinner ready, after dinner I need to spend a few hours doing my work, I have been a little remiss and desperately need to catch up.

Take Care and love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment