Sunday 24 June 2012

Bear and Pops work



Bear and Pop took off earlier this morning with the last of the Germination seed beds, Bear needed an extra pair of hands to help him move furniture in his house. The idea is Bear will sell his farm and buy the land he is currently leasing from Jason and then put a small cabin on the Nursery site. It means he is living very close to Jason, which hopefully is a good thing, but close enough to be a nuisance for either of them.

Bear has just sent me some Pics of his work so far, his camera is a very basic one so I have tried to clear up the Pictures for him, not all that successfully it seems.
Below is one of the three small tunnel houses he has, he has just finished repairing this one almost from scratch, he says the next challenge is getting the plants organised in side, tand then  finishing the other two.The other two tunnelhouses are in better condition and slightly bigger, but he says it will be costly doing the repairs.


Below are some of the olive cuttings Bear did on the weekend, repotted and cleaned up.
Below are one of the three seed Germination Beds Bear and Pop have ready, they have heating pads emplaced apparently.



This afternoon Bear and Pop are putting furniture in his new house to get it ready for sale, most of the furniture is spare furniture from my place or Pops place.

Well there are more pics but most are very rough as his camera doesnt have a very good zoom, I will see what I can do to clean them up or try and get him to take more.
I just heard from bear and I told him I put the pics on my Blog and he growled at me, he doesnt want the nursery seen until its ready. Arrrgghhh doesnt seem like I can do anything right.
I havent heard from Jason since this morning, I expect the farm is keeping him busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment