Monday 18 June 2012

A foggy Tuesday.

Well its a damp foggy morning that I woke to today, uuukkkkk.
It was strange not having Mr Bear beside me nor even in the room next door last night, worse was realising I have to do my own dishes, good grief I hate having to rough it.
One could thing already this morning is my bosses in Auckland rang me at some god awful time to tell me they were extremely pleased in the online work I did yetserday and have asked me would I like to continue working from home, took a moment before a rather squeaky enthusiastic "yes please" managed to find its way out.
It does offer some domestic problems because what I would have used as my office is currently Bears bedroom, I guess it means he will just have to sleep in my bed, boy I love that idea all ready.

I have already heard from Jason and he will be coming around here for lunch which is really neat because it means we arent trying to talk over or amongst several hundred other people trying to have a quick lunch and conversations.
Jason rang at 7:30am and he said Mr Bear was already down on the nursery working. I can see this may get to be a problem, him with his "business" out there and the children and I living in here. The good thing is if I can continue to get the online work the bosses seem happy to offer me, then perhaps I could move out to the farm and still have a job, however I am just not sure how long the "a home " work will last.
I know Bear will throw himself "heart and soul" into the nursery and I certainly dont want to be the naggy partner however having just found him I dont want what his last partner had, a long distance relationship; that just doesnt work for me.
I may have to look at the schooling out there and test the waters to see how long this online work will last.

For now I have to get to work and prepare lunch for Jason, I am really excited about having him on my own for the first time. He is such a complicated young man, and well you know me I just love pulling all the little threads to see what makes a person tick.

More later, have a food day/Night

No comments:

Post a Comment