Tuesday 5 June 2012

Mummy Its Snowing

Well that was the wake up call, and wouldn't you know it, despite having perfectly warm house with perfectly warm beds they want to go out side and freeze in the snow.
AAAArrrgggg its days like this when being a Mom deserves a medal, so out of bed I go and look like I love freezing my digits off.

Well as for Bear when the girls told him, about the snow all they got was
"Yeah well tell it to go away".

Boy what a party pooper, the girls and I cant even ambush him, its just no fun without being at least a little bit nasty to the people you love.
Well at least while we have played in the snow and froze ourselves, Bear has dressed and started the fire up, so   we can get warm super quick.

Needless to say the lil girls are not going to school today, they get to stay home and throw snowballs at Bear (sniff). The big girl (me), well I have to go to work. Its just not fair.
As I write the girls are squealing
"oh mummy its really falling heavy now, can we build a snowman"

Hehe, well Bear that will be your joy, because I have to go to work in a nice warm Mall.

Well my friends I must go and ski of too work, Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment