Monday 25 June 2012

Monday night again

Well its been a good day here for everyone, especially for me as Jason is on his way in from the farm.

Bear is staying at his place tonight out at Oxford he is painting the interior tomorrow, which really annoys me because he just moved all the furniture in. We had agreed that I would picck the colours and help, but now I am guessing that IM not part of the scene that idea has been superseded. However he wants it done by the weekend as he has big plans on the nursery all weekend.
He certainly gave me a telling off over putting his pics on, but as I told him he should be proud of his work not hiding it, but he is adamant until the nursery is ready he wants no more pics, I will try to be good but I do have some here which look interesting.

Pop enjoyed himself out there today and he came back full of praise for what Bear has done in such a short time, sadly he still seems to bear a grudge against Jason and the only thing I can put it down to is the age thing. However he did say rather grudgingly that Jason’s farm looks a treat.

Pop moves in with his “girl friend” this weekend, so that is a good thing. In truth they are a real odd couple, Pop is such a down to earth man while his lady friend is quite dour and withdrawn. Having said that though she has taken Pop under her wing and he is much better for it, his health has improved and he is looking after himself better. Her health always varies, she has numerous issues and they will keep Pop on his toes.

I am really looking forward to seeing Jason tonight, the girls wanted to wait up until he gets here but I want them in bed by then. He isnt staying Paula, he is just coming in for a few hours or so he claims and quite frankly I dont want him to stay, at least not yet.
Well I best go, I have some school homework to check before I chase my little chicks off to bed.

Be save and stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment