Friday 15 June 2012

Saturday Morning

Well the best made plans are made to go west, and our plans for the day just went up in smoke as Pops lady friend is not too well today, Pop said she had some sort of diabetic issue last night and he had the doctor there early this morning.
According to Bear (who has known her for many years) she has these occasionally and they go from dizziness to near coma requiring hospitalisation. So Bear and Pop are there at the moment making sure the house is warm and that she has everything she needs. Pop will be with her all day and Bear will be back here later this morning all going well.

When he gets back we are going Mall shopping since it is such a lousy day. I am very disappointed we wont be out at Oxford today but hopefully it will happen tomorrow.
Meanwhile its breakfast for the little ladies and I and then some house work, which isnt a lot as its already been done by Mr Bear.

Paula told me this morning that my last entry makes it sound I could be interested in Jason, and re-reading it it  does sound like that, but I am most definetly not interested in him in a relationship sense, but I am as a friend. If as Bear says he has a crush on me then we will work through that, I doubt he has; I think he like to have woman friends but keep them at arms length.
Which is certainly ok by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment