Friday 29 June 2012

In the country

Well it is a fresh but gorgeous morning out here, I could very easily fall in love with the country and that is saying a lot for a city girl.

Jason is already up and away, he has a routine apparently so I am trying to fit into it, so I am having my own little journey of discovery.
At 6:00am we go out and check around the farm implement sheds and yards etc, then we walk down to the postal box to get the paper, after which we wander back to start our breakfast. Except this morning he has the little woman getting him breakfast and this morning he has a rather blury eyed princess called Carla wandering along beside him undoubtedly asking hundred of questions.
Meanwhile my other little Princess still has city habits and is glued to the TV watching children’s programs.
Kyle is snoring and Kelly is helping me in the kitchen.

Jason wanted to take us all out and about but I want him to do what he needs to do so we can all just see how we can fit in. So this morning he is working on the ploughs, sharpening them or something and later he sorting through things down in the implement sheds.
Kyle is going to move the sheep and feed out and I am going to watch all the activity from the terrace while I endeavour to get back into my painting, before which I have to do house work.

Bear worked really late, we were in bed when we heard the ute go down the road so it was after midnight, I haven’t seen him and now his phone doesn’t work because yesterday he brought a new one, he has not bothered to tell us what it is. I can’t decide if that’s on purpose or an over sight so I will let him decide for me.
He did say he was going into town this morning to swap cars back with Pop but he needed the Ute first thing before he left, so there is a chance we will see him sometime in the morning.

Carol has text me she is coming out for the night but has to be back for night shift tomorrow night, so I have a small window of opportunity to introduce her to Bear, if I can pin him down somewhere. So that means I have to get him here for dinner tonight.

Well I best go and finish getting breakfast ready I can see my man and my little girl wandering down the road on their way back; god I could love this life.

Blessings to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment