Saturday 23 June 2012

Saturday Night.

What a absolutely brilliant day, both weather wise and in fun.
Today I went out with my two girls and Jason and his siblings to Orana Wildlife Park, we were to go to Willowbank but as Jason had not been to Orana park and he was shouting we went there.

I have to say it is sometime since I have been there and I just cannot praise them for how well they have developed the park, everything was beautiful and the staff very courteous. We spent several hours there and feed everything in sight, sometimes two or three times. I wish Bear had been there with us as that would have made the day perfect. The girls were exhausted from running around from area to area, fortunately Kyle took them in hand and he was like a big brother to them.
He told me he likes them so much he wants to buy them, cheeky sod, besides he couldn’t afford them ooops.
Jason and I had a quiet walk around together, we chatted away like we had known each other for years, I now know he is interested in a relationship with me, I had to put the cooler on that and he took it very well.
From the park we went for a drive to Rangiora and had afternoon tea there. From there we went out to his farm, I must say I am hugely impressed with the work Bear has done on the nursery, good grief no wonder he was coming home sore and tired. He has not only resurrected the shade houses and glass house but he has started work on cleaning the potted plants that have been neglected.
The girls rode a horse and a cow; we had a BBQ dinner there and then he brought us home. I came home feeling like a little girl that had been treated all day, it was such a different time out, like nothing I have done ever.

The kids will be in bed early tonight as they are exhausted, Bear brought a cask of wine so we are having a quiet night chatting.

Bear says he had a “bloody good one” when we came home he and his friends were busy on the table pouring over maps and planning some big campaign.
All the guys heaped praise on the figures I have painted for Bear, I was so pleased because I could see how proud Bear was of me.

The “guys” went home not so long ago, so we are just settling down to a night in.
So Im off to be entertained by my boys, and Paula I’m sorry we missed you, I did ring but obviously your phone was off.

All my love and stay safe.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment