Wednesday 27 June 2012

Its Thursday already

Wow it never rains when it pours.
This morning for breakfast there are the girls and I, Jason, Pop and Bear.

Pop is moving stuff to his girlfriends place today so he is swapping cars back with Bear. Jason, well he just hasnt got to leave yet, he is a very moochy morning person which means I get a weeks worth of hugs and cuddles by the hour; mind you I am not complaining.

I have 2 sick girls home today, though Talia is improving and should be good to go school tomorrow, we will wait and see on that.

A whole bundle of work has arrived for me, so I have to get it done quickly as I dont want to take work with me to the farm, but Im picking with two girls home I will.

Bear is taking Pops lady shopping this morning, so he is doing mine, Jason offered but at least Bear knows his way around my shopping list.

Well I have bacon and eggs on the go so I best play Ms organised.

Stay safe and warm

No comments:

Post a Comment