Sunday 3 June 2012

Monday

Its been a great day today, made better by the fact my old Bear came in.

We have been for a walk on the Beach, froze our butts off but had some fun, we went for a drive and have just finished working in the garden. Poor ole Bear is having a nice hot bath to ease “my old bones”, which is really a load of rubbish there is nothing wrong with those bones.

The girls have been excellent today and we are now planning on building a hen coop, Pop says he has all the materials; so its all go for the chickens it seems.

The forecast is terrible mid week with snow forecast so I have asked Bear to stay for a few days, he has agreed and after dinner we will set up the spare bed in the computer room and he will have his own room here, which according to the girls “is really cool”.

The only real downer on the day was poor ole Bears car broke down on the way into town, but Pop towed him around to their friends place, she has room to park it up there and the boys can play petrol heads repairing it during the week.

I had Paula ring me today, she says I am to “forthright” on my blog, she says people don’t want to hear about me prattle on about my friends and relationships, but I will anyway.  I guess if no one is interested that’s ok, but others may like it and that’s ok too.
For me the blog is like a diary, except a whole lot of people get to read it, which is ok because I don’t know most and will never likely meet them; so why wouldn’t I write down what I think and do. Im not ashamed of who I am nor what I have achieved, I am proud to write about the things we do and the people I meet in the course of a week.

To me it is also a way of me looking back and seeing how I am dealing with things, so I guess my Prattle will stay.

Already in reading back to where I started I can see how my relationship with Bear is changing and as always I can appreciate just how much my Pop the best father in the world loves me and my daughters.
Last night I had a big daughter to father talk with Pop, I asked him what did he think about Bear, that I think I am falling for the old loveable sod.
Pop was concerned about the age factor, and that Bear is not able to support us financially. However they are the negatives and as he said he can see how the girls and I have drawn out of the shell we had around us with having Bear around. The girls are vibrant and excited and I feel better about my days. I miss Bear when he is not here and I like it when he makes me breakfast :-)

Oddly my biggest concern is making sure he is over his last relationship, he has this thing about hanging onto friends and I don’t want that particular relationship hanging over us. I have a feeling he is getting over it and he hardly talks of them anymore, he says he doesn’t like going around to my old place because its quite close to her place and he doesn’t want her thinking he is stalking or hanging around. So its simple we don’t go back there anymore, we have all the plants we want from the old property anyway.

So relationship wise we will still play it cool for a while yet, but I do want him in my life; just how much is the deciding factor.

Well thats enough prattle for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment