Wednesday 27 June 2012

A Radical Woman!

It’s been a fun day today.
I went out to Kiapoi (A rural town near Christchurch) to take part in a protest against the Government and CERA (Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Agency) for their hugely inept handling of the earthquake recovery. I went with Jason and Bear and it went very well, that is except as Bear claims except for some screaming female Banshee, I do object to be calling a Banshee; but I was loud as I do get carried away on this subject.
Bear stuck it out with me, but Jason was in the back ground cringing, what a wuss.

I had a brilliant day, Jason stayed in all day and Pop looked after the kids while Jason and I went out and about and then we met up with Bear at the protest meeting.
Not sure what Bear did apart from the shopping and we left him later this afternoon. I do worry about him; he is making himself a very lonely person. He says he feels the best he has for years and he has new energy and a very promising future so he doesn’t want complications. Quite honestly relationships need not be complications, they can be fun and if done in the right way very supportive. I know Bear has not had a lot of luck in his last two relationships and I feel guilty for my part in that, but he is a man with a huge heart of gold and despite his protestations he is just craving for some woman to love him.

I have a really neat friend (Carol) who would make great company for him, but he says he is not interested, but I am such a pushy lady I have already conspired a way for them to meet, I know when he meets her they will hit it off.
Bear will be in for a while tomorrow as he has Hospital appointments and as my friend works at the hospital I am going to go in with him to ensure they meet, if they don’t then she will be coming out on the weekend.

Jason has left for the farm tonight, I sure will miss him. Pop says he thinks I have a problem, the girls really are upset that bear and I broke up, they want him back here. So I am going to sit down with them this evening so we can talk this through. I have already done this, but perhaps I didn’t listen enough to them and I was telling them how I felt, tonight I will redress that.

Well I best go and have our mummy talk with the imps.

Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment