Tuesday 26 June 2012

Just a note before dinner

I have had a lovely day here today; pop has cut the firewood that Bear left here yesterday, Talia has been home with a stomach bug but she has been a quiet little princess and let her mummy get on with her work.
I suspect Carla may be coming down with the bug, she is a little pale but she says she is feeling alright, so we will see how that pans out.

I have Jason here at the moment, he is wallowing in a bath and then he is taking us all out for dinner, no where flash just to get out for a while, he is staying the night (smirk).
He says Bear has been flat out on the nursery and even has managed to get the electricity down there working, he had finished the second coat of paint in the lounge of his house by 10:30 this morning so he is really pushing hard. Jason said he worked down on the nursery until late, he thinks he heard him go home around 11oclock last night. I haven’t heard from him which is a bit sad, and the girls keep asking when they will see him; sadly probably not until the weekend if then depending on what he is doing.

I have managed to finish and get all my work away, my boss was so impressed he has increased my work load, more to come tomorrow; now that will teach me to be such a clever woman.

Well I best go have a shower, I can hear the bath emptying so its my turn, and then hopefully we are away, if I get time I will drop a note down later; if not then I will be on my usual time in the morning.

OMG Jason is out and all umm pink and clean, imagine that.
Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment